Please read all these terms and conditions.
1. As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just phone us on 01580 766083.
2. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you) We are Vicki’s Bridal Boutique Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under number 12924764 whose registered office is at C/O J W ATKINSON LTD, ONE ELMFIELD PARK, BROMLEY, BR1 1LU with email address firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone number (the Supplier or us or we).
3. These are the Terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession.
5. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the sale and purchase of the Goods.
6. Delivery Location means the Supplier’s premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order.
7. Goods means any goods that we supply to you, of the number and description as set out in the Order.
8. Order means the Customer’s order for the Goods from the Supplier as set out overleaf Goods
9. The description of the Goods is as set out in our website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in colour or size.
10. In the case of Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information you provide is accurate.
Basis of Sale
11. The description of the Goods in our website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods.
12. When an Order has been made, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
13. A Contract will be formed for the Goods ordered, only upon the Supplier sending an email to the Customer saying that the Order has been accepted or if earlier, the Supplier’s delivery of the Goods to the Customer.
14. Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 7 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
15. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, price or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
16. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer where we, the Supplier and you the Customer, enter the Contract at any of the Supplier’s business premises, and where the Contract is not a contract (i) for which an offer was made by the Customer in the Supplier’s and the Customer’s simultaneous physical presence away from those premises, or (ii) made immediately after the Customer was personally and individually addressed in the Supplier’s and the Customer’s simultaneous physical presence away from those premises. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate to you and which might, in some way, be better for you, e.g. by giving cancellation rights pursuant to consumer protection law. Business premises means immovable retail premises where we carry on business on a
permanent basis or, in the case of movable retail premises, on a usual basis.
Price and Payment
17. The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges for the Goods, and the total price of them and the charges, is that set out in our price list current at the date we accepted the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
17a. Quotes of goods given are valid for 4 weeks from the date of quotation. After the 4 weeks we withhold the rights to increase quotes inline with our suppliers.
18. Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
19. Final payment for Goods must be made in advanced of collection. You must pay in cash or by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods. Collection of Goods must be made within 2 weeks of Vicki’s Bridal Boutique receiving your order to store, unless otherwise discussed.
Risk and Title
20. Risk of damage to, or loss of, the Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
21. You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Withdrawal and cancellation
22. You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
23. Made to order goods including but not limited to Dresses, Shoes or Jewellery require a 50% non-refundable, non-transferable payment. Sale items must be paid in full and are non-refundable. This does not affect your statutory rights. Any defects in made to order goods, will be resolved initially by remake or alteration; this will be at the discretion of the manufacturer or Vicki’s Bridal Boutique.
23a. Bespoke items are non-refundable.
24. Stock shoes from The Perfect Bridal Company are non-refundable but you have the right to exchange, if they are still in new condition. Terms for shoes that have been altered or made to order please see section (23.)"
24a. Goods from Bridesmaids collection Jacqueline Louise Bridal are made to order. Goods must be paid for in full and are non-refundable. Depending on stock availability goods can arrive anywhere from 2 days to 16 weeks. Please contact us if you require them urgently.
25. We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
26. Upon delivery, the Goods will:
1. be of satisfactory quality
2. be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
3. conform to their description
27. It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials. Circumstances beyond the control of either party
28. In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
1. the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and 2. the party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that the party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to delivery and the right to cancel below.
29. Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
31. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
1. ‘Data Protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
2. ‘GDPR’ means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
3. ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
32. We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing the Goods to you.
33. Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
1. Before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
2. We will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
3. We will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
4. We will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
34. For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can e-mail: email@example.com.
35. The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for(i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to the Customer’s business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession). Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints.
36. The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
37. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
38. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: If a complaint is to occur, the customer should contact us directly. We aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 working days.